Hong Kong (香港 Heūng Góng in Cantonese, meaning Fragrant Harbour) is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the People’s Republic of China. It’s a place with multiple personalities as a result of being both Cantonese Chinese and having been under British colonisation. Today, the former British colony is a major tourism destination for China’s increasingly affluent mainland population. It’s an important hub in East Asia with global connections to many of the world’s cities. It is a unique destination that has absorbed people and cultural influences from places as diverse as Vietnam and Vancouver and proudly proclaims itself to be Asia’s World City.
Day 1: Arrive Hong Kong
- Shatin Che Kung Temple
- Tai Po Lam Tsuen Wishing Trees
- Lady Street
Day 2: Hong Kong
- TsimSha Tsui Clock Tower
- Golden Bauhinia Square
- Repulse Bay
- Aberdeen Fishing Village (Exclude Boat Ride)
- Ginseng Shop
- Jewelry Shop
- Victoria Peak +1 Way Peak Tram
- Central Waterfront Promenade
- Hong Kong Observation Wheel (Excluding Ticket)
- Victoria Harbour Night View, Sightseeing by Star Ferry Ride
Day 3: Hong Kong
- Ocean Park
Day 4: Hong Kong
- Free & Easy Day
- Optional: Disneyland Full Day Tour (Adult – RM430, Child – RM390), with Hotel Transfer and 1 Day Pass ticket
- Optional: Macao Full Day Tour (RM430 per adult/child), with Hotel Transfer, Return Jetfoil ticket, Macao City Tour & Lunch.
- Optional: Ngong Ping 360 Tour With Return Skyrail (Adult – RM330, Child – RM310), with hotel transfer
- Note: For day tours, reservation must be made in Malaysia 3 days before departure of tour.
- Note: All the transfer based on sear in Coach.
Day 5: Hong Kong – Departure
Please Contact Us For Full Brochure & Itinerary, We’re Happy to Help 🙂